Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Da Dong and Fatty Weng

So here are some entertaining photos I took from Singapore ... and no, I'm not a 14-year-old boy, it's just my sense of humor. I'm lucky Monica's sense of humor is right on par with mine, otherwise I'd feel stupid.





Quite a window display ... gets right to the point.


This might be the coolest thing about Singapore ... you don't get fined for bringing durians on the subway, but it's just not morally right to do so. [Durians are the incredibly smelly fruit that people either love or hate. We tried our first durian in Bali. I'm not a fan, but Monica likes them. I think they smell like baby diapers.]





Roasted groundnut ... uh huh.

Very literal.

Someone made this sticker and put it over a lot of the street crossing buttons.

This one's for EZ.


Why'd they choose the Disney font?
That's all, folks...